Will you be at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in January? If so, I hope you’ll join us for the FierceBiotech Executive Breakfast, Get Good Science and the Money will Follow  on January 9th at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco. The event will run from 7:00AM-8:30AM and will include a full buffet breakfast.
Biotech IPOs struggled until the second quarter of 2017, but investments through early raises in young biotechs reached major levels – with around half of 2016 Fierce15 winners seeing a $50M series A or B round in 2016 or 2017. Are we seeing a genuine reblooming of biomedical innovation, and is biotech, notably young biotech, ready to bring in the money, partners and investors needed to fuel R&D?
We have a great lineup of speakers including:
- Jeremy M. Levin, D.Phil., MB BChir, Chairman of the Board of Directors and CEO, Ovid Therapeutics
- Alexis Borisy, Partner, Third Rock Ventures
- Andrew Allen, M.D., Ph.D., Co-founder, President and CEO, Gritstone Oncology
- Stephen Ubl, President and Chief Executive Officer, PhRMA
- Bernie Zeiher, President of Development, Astellas
Seats are limited so don’t delay. Click here  to reserve your seat today.